PlanPlus Inc. is a privately owned corporation with its Head Office located northeast of Toronto, Canada. PlanPlus has been developing software tools for personal financial and investment planning, as well as training in these disciplines for the past 25 years for use by financial institutions, professional advisors and the general public. 0PlanPlus has become a world-recognized firm for its groundbreaking PlanPlus Planit software and industry-leading training in over 30 countries and in multiple languages.
Location: The role will be stationed from PlanPlus’ offices in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Type of Position: Full time
Work Hours: Malaysia 12:00 – 20:00 pm
This position is responsible for creating and executing manual and automatized system test cases, capturing and reporting defects, and providing input into metrics.
We are seeking a QA Tester who loves to work in a multi-cultural environment, loves to solve challenging problems and is capable of undergoing multi-parallel tasks. This team delivers high-quality production software to Utilities and End Users.
Essential Responsibilities (other duties may be assigned):
- Software testing at all levels of test architecture, implementation, execution, regression
- Supply input to the continuous improvement of the SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle)
- Execute functional test scenarios and test utilizing user stories contained within Agile Sprints
- Complete test issues within Zephyr for JIRA
- Utilize JIRA for tracking defects found during testing
- Work on multiple projects/ multiple tasks
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or technology related with at least 5 years experience
- Familiarity with Zephyr and Jira cloud
- Self-motivated, being innovative and ready to learn
- Passion for finding bugs, solving problems
- Experience testing in iOS, as well as web & cloud environments
- Agile/Scrum experience
- Selenium – test automation
- Certified Software tester
- Financial Planning
In exchange for your hard work and dedication, we offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits package and positive working environment.
PlanPlus is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against Race or Gender.